What is a Water Softener?
Hard water in your home can contribute to a variety of different issues, such as a strange odor or taste to your water, laundered clothes looking faded and feeling harsh, clean dishes spotted with mineral residue, and even your hair looking and feeling dull after washing. Through ion exchange, a water softener system removes minerals from the water in your home. With the aid of the resin bed in the softening system, minerals such as magnesium and calcium are removed. The bed is then cleaned using salt and restored for continued softening.
Benefits of Using a Water Softener:
- Dishes are cleaned more thoroughly, with no mineral residue or spots
- Soap lathers more easily, requiring the use of less product and ultimately gaining you savings
- Softer skin and silkier hair due to less product and no mineral buildup
- Clothes do not build up minerals over time, resulting in brighter colors for longer
- Appliances such as dishwashers, coffee makers, refrigerators, water heaters, and washing machines last longer without mineral buildup
- Skin conditions, such as eczema, are soothed with softened water
- Drinks and food items such as soups, coffee, tea, and pasta see an improved taste
Why Should You Use a Water Softener?
With the installation of a simple water softener tank, we can provide your entire home with clean, soft water. Our high-quality systems are durable, efficient, and cost-effective. Your investment into a water softening system will reduce the cost of replacing your appliances, your energy bills, and your expenses for bathing, dish, and laundry products.